Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jean, In Her Own Words!!


My story starts back in September 2010. At that time I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. All I wanted to do was sit on the couch. My knees hurt so bad I could barely make it to the back of the grocery store. But I have 2 active young teenagers that need me. I knew I could not go on like this. I also had high blood pressure and was pre diabetic. I was only 46 years old and things were not going to get any better unless I did something about it now. My mother told me about this program and without hesitation I started the next day. I thought for sure I was going to fail just like all the other methods, but I had to prove it first. I have lost a total of 115 lbs. It has completely changed my life forever. I always thought I was happy when I was obese, but now I truly know what happy is. I am off blood pressure medicine and I am no longer pre diabetic. My knee pain improved and I am walking 3-6 miles a day!
www.bethinny.com


No comments: