Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jacquie, In Her Own Words:


"I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Shortly after I got married I gained about 50 pounds. I read every book and tried every diet, but I just ended up losing and gaining the same 10-15 pounds over a
nd over again for 12 years. My goal was to just reach a healthy weight; I wasn't being unrealistic, but was disappointed again and again.
Then I was diagnosed with stage 2 melanoma...my health became much more important to me so I contacted my health coach. I really thought this would be just another diet that I would fail. I told her I'd try it for 1 month and see how it went...I am SO thankful I did!

I have lost 60 pounds and 31 inches of fat, but I have never been happier or felt healthier. There is so much more to this program than just weight loss. Now, for me, weight loss is the bonus to the support and feeling of health and happiness I experience every day. I'd been hiding, and now I have confidence that I thought I'd never get back."

www.bethinny.com

No comments: